
你照亮我的路 我活成你的答案
You Lit the Path, I Became the Answer


五点半的校园,总有一盏灯先亮起来。
At 5:30 a.m., there’s always a light that is the first to flicker on in the school.
你趴在课桌上背《师说》时,她在窗外悄悄看你——
While you were leaning over the desk memorizing "On Teachers,"(《师说》) she was quietly watching you by the window—
看那个未来会站在讲台上的你,看那个会成为医生的你,看那个会走向世界的你。
seeing the future you who would stand at a podium, the you who would become a doctor, the you who would step onto the world stage.


很多年后,你突然在异国地铁里背出“令公桃李满天下”;
Years later, you suddenly find yourself reciting "A great mentor nurtures countless pupils across the land" on a subway abroad;
你在给孩子讲题时,脱口而出当年老师敲着黑板重复的公式;
While helping your child with homework, you blurt out that very complex formula she once hammered into the blackboard;
你在深夜加班时,想起她说“耐得住寂寞,才守得住繁华”。
Working late into the night, you recall her saying, "Endure solitude, and you will ultimately embrace prosperity."




原来那些年,她批改作业到深夜的红笔,
It turns out that all those nights she spent grading papers with red ink until midnight—
是在为你的人生画重点;
were actually highlighting the key points for your life;
她严厉的批评,
Her stern criticisms—
是怕你永远看不懂世界的深浅。
were rooted in her fear that you might never comprehend the complexities of this world.


教师节不过是一天,
Teacher’s Day may only an ordinary day,
但她给你的光,
but the light she ignited within you,
够你用一辈子。
is enough to illuminate a lifetime.
致敬所有燃灯者——
Salute to all the lamp-lighters—
你陪我长大,我活成你的答案。
You guided me through growth, and I have become your answer.
